Friday, October 5, 2012

Seriously?

October 5th, 2012 

This was from yesterdays certified mail from Tony Cameron .
This is the notice he sent barring me from his office. notice the date that it was uploaded here.
And this was from when I notified him and everyone else on the web of my story. 

I mean, who takes 16 months to do an intake, then falls short of the statute of limitations in a claim with a local financial institution. Then fails to keep appointments. Then comes up with an excuse why he can no longer represent you... when he knew that he couldn't represent you in the first place?

HE doesn't bother telling me who his legal malpractice carrier is, nor does he submit copies of this unsolicited material that HE CLAIMS that I have been giving him at his office.

Extortion No... Carelessness of a clients claim...YES!

SEEKING RETRIBUTION is more like it 

I can forgive and forget but some things are just too hard to ignore

No comments:

Post a Comment