Sunday, October 23, 2016

december 29th, 2009

After I recorded mom in the hospital. I ripped the video and uploaded the wmv file of my mom being abused by that hospitals psych unit to an afiliate of cchr. My ex kathryn angela davis allowed herself to be in court on the 29th when i was in the same courtroom. She again violated her own order of protection  by being within 1000 feet of me.

I made sure Tony Cameron gave the e mail to james hanson. those two people were opposing lawyers in my mercantile trust lawsuit. They were the best of friends when my lawsuit was with the bank. Hanson was representing the bank. cameron was suppose to be representing my interest as the petitioner. I had to drop the case due to the fact that Cameron didn't file the lawsuit in time and allowing the statute of limitations to come into play for the banks counsel to allow an affirmative defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment